Puppies will be available at the last days of August 2017
We accept reservations for the puppies
· We would appreciate some information about your self, about your family in which our puppy will live
· Please give us your contact address, phone, e-mail
· Would you prefer standard-show quality puppy or not standard puppy?
· Do you have any experiences with RR or other breed?
· Question related just to the price of puppies we will not answer!
The Rhodesian Ridgeback
is a dog breed developed in Rhodesia, now Zimbabwe. Its European forebears can be traced to the early pioneers of the Cape Colony of southern Africa, who crossed their dogs with the semi-domesticated, ridged hunting dogs of the Khoikhoi.
The Rhodesian Ridgeback has also previously been known as Van Rooyen's lion dog or the African lion hound or African lion dog because of its ability to keep a lion at bay while awaiting its master's arrival to make the kill.
The original breed standard was drafted by F. R. Barnes, in Bulawayo, Southern Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe), in 1922. Based on that of the Dalmatian, the standard was approved by the South African Kennel Union in 1927.
Liuwa Plain National Park
situated in the Western Zambezian grasslands ecoregion, it is bounded by the Luambimba and Luanginga Rivers and consists of a grassy plain with numerous pans. Liuwa hosts the second largest wildebeest migration in Africa, offering spectacular sights of thousands of animals. Liuwa also supports globally important bird populations, with more than 330 bird species recorded.